This was the day that I was going into the hospital for Hamilton to be born! I was going in that night to be induced but he ended up coming on his own three days late! I got home from lunch and started having contractions while I was getting ready to head the hospital! So we headed up the hospital and he came about 7 hours later! Maybe the chic fil a and large sonic diet coke brought him on! We always have so much fun with Yamo, Anna Kate and Wilsee on these days! June Bug loves to hold the wipes surprise surprise!!
These two are up to no good...dont their faces just give it away!?!?
Its never complete without an ice cream cone!
Yamo was so sweet to crawl up in the claustrophobic play scape and slide down with Bug. Usually I take on this role but not nine months pregnant and about to pop!!!

This was our first outing with all FOUR kids now! We used always wonder where we would put the carrier and this sweet boy??!! Well weve figured it out now! We just had to go to the mall for pictures with the live bunnies and Hamilton just fit right in with the rest of our crazy crew!






0 comments:
Post a Comment