Nelson, Ali and June Bug are excited to announce that we're having another little cupcake!!! Were not sure of the flavor just yet, but the delivery arrives sometime around Feb. 20th!!! We can hardly wait and wanted to sprinkle you with our exciting news!! We would love your prayers over these next few months!




5 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so excited I get to be much closer this time around!!! I love you sweet friend and am thrilled for you, Nellie and junebug to add another one to your already unbelievably cute litte family!!!
hugs for bug and you,
auntie lor
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you :) Hope to see you all soon!!
Look how big she is!!!!
adorable pictures! we wish you, nellie, junebug, and your sweet baby all the blessings. i cannot wait for another baby wood :)
YAY!!! Thanks so much for remembering my e-mail so that you could send me the blog! David and I will be praying for your new cupcake!! P.s. Kennedy is the CUTEST little girlie!! Y'all are so blessed!! Miss y'all and love y'all tons!!!
Post a Comment