
My baby cousin Hays graduated from SMU this May! WOW! It seems like yesterday she was just Kennedy's age and running around town with me attached to my hip! I loved every second of it and have the best memories of our time together!! She is very special to all of us and we're so proud of her! Way to go Birdie...were so proud of you!
Even baby Hamilton came to cheer her on! I think I could eat him up in this outfit!



I just love my little sweet hearts! They are both my little snugglers! Kennedy just comes up to me at differnt times throughout the day and says "I love you sooo much mommy"! Hamilton is ALL smiles these days and just laughs out loud! He even did it in his sleep the other day when I was holding him and Nelson and I got the biggest kick out of it!
"Hamburgler" as Kennedy has been calling him is so entertained by his little hands and just holds them together like this and stares at them! Its so cute!
We had such a special picnic at Grandmama and Grandaddy's house with the Marshalls! We sat under the shade tree and enjoyed watching the kids play together in perfect company! Always a good time with the cousins!
OBSESSED with her galoshes, swinging, sunglasses and of course the infamous doll appropriately named "Claudette".






1 comments:
what a sweet precious family you have!!
Post a Comment