We met YaYa for some mexican food on the patio at Blue Goose! Kennedy loves playing with her wallet and lip gloss and eating chippy and dippy!

Loving this gorgeous weather lately! We sat outside with our friends and played at the oh so fun water table! The kids had a ball!
The boys are just a month apart and already such good buds!Kennedy kept splashing Elle and thought it was so funny! Elle was such a trooper and said she liked it but this face tells all...
I cant believe hes three months old already! He is smiling sooo much lately and even laughs out loud! Kennedy loves to say "he smiled at me." She gets this cute little sing song voice when she talks to him!
Hamilton is always the favorite "baby" of the day!
Rollering here we come!
Literally her favorite place to be! In the water playing with soap and washing her hands! She gets to do it more often now that she is potty trained and at every bathroom in town! The new "smile"face I get...I was wondering when this would start! ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment