We had such a great time with our new friends from MOPS at the pumpkin patch at the Arboretum. Well some are new friends and some we've known! The weather was so nice and we had a little picnic before we explored the pumpkin house and the petting zoo!

I LOVE this little smirk and I get to see lots of it lately!



Wilson and Kennedy loved the petting zoo! Arent they just a cute little couple??



I LOVE this little smirk and I get to see lots of it lately!



Wilson and Kennedy loved the petting zoo! Arent they just a cute little couple??


This is the new trick whenever I propose one of something and she wants "two"!! How can you resist those cute little fingers as she uses both hands to show me TWO!


Little Anna Kate just turned one year old..isnt she adorable!
We had a great time at Daddy's Cistercian homecoming. Kennedy liked watching the football players and can imitate them getting pumped up for their game! She also enjoyed letting multiple ballons go "bye bye ballon" up into the sky!Kennedy was SO done by the end of the service!
Are we having fun or WHAT?!?! Please take note of the pink poolside foam flip flops that were a must for baking and completing our pajama attire!
We celebrated Pop's birthday with a dinner, cake and family! Kennedy had an especially good time playing with baby Reese and Grandmama and of course blowing out the candles!


2 comments:
Malo Malo!!! I can just hear you yelling that at the hat parade...you know how i get nervous when you make a scene!!! :) love you and love these pictures! so glad I am close by for all these fun adventures together...
junebug's smirk is the best! i can totally see that cistercian sign in the animal room at your house ;) i want to hear about your "entertaining" at the hat parade. love how lauren's get nervous...yall are hilarious. funny to hear you write "christina" instead of "yamo." junebug looked like she enjoyed making the pancakes..yay!
Post a Comment