June Bug started Mother's Day out and she really likes it! We always have to say hello to Parker the bunny who sits in a cage outside of her classroom and get a drink from the watee fountain before and after school She carries her little lunch box and backpack in and waves goodbye to me but is always very excited to me at the end of the day!
Isnt her little wizard of oz smocked dress cute?? Do you think baby boy Wood will mind if I dress him like this?? ;)

Happy 94th birthday to June Bug's great great grandmother, Mamaw! We love mamaw so much and we are so thankful for her life and what she means to all of us! We had a special lunch celebration at Sugar's house with all of the generations! Mrs. Camel brought her famous coconut cream pie! scrumptious!
This is our baby boy picture a few weeks ago! We really havent talked about it that much with Kennedy...every once in awhile I say there is a baby in mommy's tummy. The other day she brought me this sonogram picture (from an envelope that I havent opened since I got it) and said "baby brother". I about fell over!!! I just couldnt believe that she knew this random black photo was a baby and much less her baby brother! I didnt even know she knew the word brother! She is quite chatty though and has sooooo many new words and even two and three word phrases over the past couple of months! I can get enough of it! One of my favorites is "I love you" and she says it in the cutest little voice with a huge grin!
I dont know why but I love this picture of Kennedy! I guess its because she is in my favorite pj's that she wears and shes sitting in her sweet little nursery. She just looks so sweet and innocent with her little curls and toes and I know she has that yummy post-bath baby smell! I love our bed time routine...Daddy always does bath time then we always read a few books in this "rockee" chair (she loves goodnight moon which she calls "hot" because of the fire in it, If Youre Happy and You Know It, Pat the Bunny and The Little Engine that Could, and anything with babies in it). Then we get buddy on my shoulder and poppy and sing this silly song I made up about what Baby loves to do. Occasionally we sing the bye bye song and she likes to list all of her friends and family for me to name. Prayers and turn the fish aquarium on and good night! As we leave the room she says loudly as the door shuts "night" a few times!

This was a funny site when we walked into her room to kiss her goodnight a few nights ago!!
The girls are waiting for the final touches to be finished...enjoying a little sonic drink and relaxing after a day of working on house projects with Sugar (not pictured because she doesnt take a break until the job is done)!

This was on the day we had meet the teacher at June Bug's new "school" (Mother's Day Out). Daddy and Kennedy both look a little tired ;) S

Birdie working day in and out on her fabulous canvas...custom designed to perfectly match our living room motif!
The finished project!!!! Isnt it amazing?!?! A true masterpiece! We LOVE it!

Papa help set up her new picnic table and enjoyed a little snack with June Bug and her American Girl Dolly, Emmy!
Happy 30th birthday to my honey! We had a wonderful celebration with lots of family and friends over who put on their boots to party western style at our new digs!! It was such a perfect evening and we loved having everyone over to help us celebrate the BIG 30!!
The master party planner, Sugar, put her magical touch on everything and all of the decor and it looked SO cute and party happy!

The grandads in their blue shirts!

Doc found the way to her heart!
The hunters made it back just in time to join the party!

Its a tradition that I always sneak some cinnamon rolls from Sassy's fridge...this time I got caught!!!!
We had some friends over to play and swim in the backyard!!!
Kennedy loved being pushed around by Stone in her baby stroller...priceless!
We spent Labor Day weekend at the Keith Valley Ranch with our friends Scott and Margaret and their families! There was a huge fire pit, a porch with rocking chairs and swings, and lots of animals to see! We had great food and great fellowship!
We had to help the boys clean up after the dove hunt and somehow Kennedy managed to find herself with Uncle Fultee in the water! Before we knew it she was covered in water and having so much fun!
We loaded up all of the kids in the burb and drove around the ranch looking at all of the animals!

Our new obsession that we discovered on our first hike is "shoulders"


Mommy caught the first fish!!

Crazy mohawks in the bath tub! June Bug loves to lay on her back and float in the tub!

We had our cousins the Eoffs and dear friends the Steiners over for a cookout and playdate dinner! We missed little Annie but hope to see them next time!
We had our cousins the Eoffs and dear friends the Steiners over for a cookout and playdate dinner! We missed little Annie but hope to see them next time!
Nelson and I were so privileged to host a party for Cookie and Arthur to have their friends, many of whom grew up coming over to play at their house, over for a party! It was such a neat opportunity to hear the most amazing stories of the years of joy that have filled the walls of Baxtershire, the prayers and Bible studies that took place there, the game nights and dinners and most of all the wonderful couple who made it the home that its always been..what a legacy!

Ok dont be alarmed this is only Kennedy getting her eye brows waxed! Just kidding she barely even has any but she loves to go see Rodee with me and my mom and pretend like shes getting the beauty treatment! ;)












2 comments:
Great pics! I love the one of Kennedy and Fulton.
I am flip'n out with how old your cousins are!!! Holden...is that his name? Wasnt he the baby??? omg! Haley is beautiful too...it's just craziness! Yall all look precious! :)~Allie~
Post a Comment