Oh the excitement of a new school year! June Bug picked out her new lunch box with a lady bug on it and is obsessed with her rolling back pack that is as big as she is! It was a rainy day and I just loved that she went and got her pink boots. We spent lots of days this summer playing in the sprinklers and pretending it was rain with our umbrella so she loved getting the real thing! I thought she pulled it off well! She loved having her own cubby with her name on it and she walked right in after a "kiss and hug" to head to the art table full of stickers! Oh my sweet girl...getting so big!

I love Buddy peeking out of her backpack and the new "cheese" smile ;) I knew it was only a matter of time!

0 comments:
Post a Comment